I have just 5 more weeks of school left till winter break! I can't wait to be done with these classes. They are interesting, but long, and somewhat graphic. I know education is important and will be good for me in the long run...don't get me wrong, i love learning, reading, and expanding the horizon, but I don't really like the grading portion of it all. I have A's, and I hate procrastinating, so i don't do it, but the stress of getting all of the assignments done on time and correct is crazy. I am just doing this as a backup plan, incase my husband is out of work (won't happen...he loves his job and they love him)...in all honesty, i want to be the 'homemaker' that everyone puts down now days. I want to be the mother that sews clothes for her kids, takes them all to activities, and bakes cookies. I think I could do it, and be good at it. But for now, I guess continuing school and work is what i need to be doing at the moment. I'll put my trust in the Lord and he knows what is best for me and my family! As evident by the picture above...this is Caely Rae Crump, isn't she cute?!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Just 5 more weeks...
I have just 5 more weeks of school left till winter break! I can't wait to be done with these classes. They are interesting, but long, and somewhat graphic. I know education is important and will be good for me in the long run...don't get me wrong, i love learning, reading, and expanding the horizon, but I don't really like the grading portion of it all. I have A's, and I hate procrastinating, so i don't do it, but the stress of getting all of the assignments done on time and correct is crazy. I am just doing this as a backup plan, incase my husband is out of work (won't happen...he loves his job and they love him)...in all honesty, i want to be the 'homemaker' that everyone puts down now days. I want to be the mother that sews clothes for her kids, takes them all to activities, and bakes cookies. I think I could do it, and be good at it. But for now, I guess continuing school and work is what i need to be doing at the moment. I'll put my trust in the Lord and he knows what is best for me and my family! As evident by the picture above...this is Caely Rae Crump, isn't she cute?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment